Dear all,
It's been 1 month and 2 days since I left Facebook after deactivating my previous account. And I must say, I've missed you all dearly, since I am assuming I lost touch with about half of you as soon as left on that day.
To all of my friends I've mentioned in the title of this post, I am happy to tell you that I will return to Facebook this upcoming Sunday! However, I won't return using my old account, since I felt that I've encountered too much trouble with the previous account during that time. Instead, I plan to create a new Facebook account under my school email address. I can't wait to talk to you all again!
I hope that I won't run into the situations I encountered on my last account. There will be plenty of people I didn't mention in my title that I won't recover since I plan to try to keep my new profile as private as possible.
Again I want to say to those people I mentioned in the title, I've missed you all so much!
-Kent Yang
Yay! I'm so excited for your return to facebook! I hope to get a friend request Kent.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week :)
We're all eager to have you back, Kent!
ReplyDelete