Saturday, June 12, 2010

First Experience in a Political Simulation

So... on my last post I mentioned about what the Empire of Noricas is all about right? Well, in a political simulation, if you haven't done such action before, then knowing what to do will be hard at first, because you won't know what to do unless you tour around to learn more. This is what I'm experiencing right now. It doesn't matter if you took so many advanced political classes before or not, lack of experience in micronationalism is always a factor for newer citizens of the micronation.

I am currently undergoing several deep thoughts about the ideas that can encourage more participation in the micronationlism. Since this is my first experience to use my growing political interests in micronationalism, despite not having taken AP Politics or even the IB level of Politics beforehand, I need a lot of time so that I can think of the best ways to be able to meet that goal of more participation, which is hard thinking as some ideas you think about may have already been used. Think about it, it is just like President Obama not having prior experience with such post as a president before.

I shall do my best to come up with the best possible ways to resolve the issue of inactivity. After all, I'm deeply committed into helping the micronation.

2 comments:

  1. So Kent, what you are saying is you are looking for more members to join your micronation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hard part is getting enough things going to keep people's interest. Politics is our bread and butter, but we have to spread past that to try to build a stronger culture. Early on, we tried recruiting as many people as possible, but few of them turned out to be active.

    Any suggestions you have, Kent, will help.

    ReplyDelete