Sunday, April 24, 2011

Random Thoughts #2

April 24, 2011-

Another set of thoughts I'm going through right now. Here they are. :P

-I just realized that a month from now, I would no longer be in what was called the adolescent years. How did I make it this far to be a year closer to being in the 20's all of a sudden...?

-Four midterms in the same week. That's what I call, an ULTIMATE stress and hell I went through. I guess I am glad that I never applied to CalTech or Stanford for that matter.

-Facebook... I think my addiction to that site is dying out rather quickly. Why is that? I haven't been talking so much on Facebook over the last several weeks. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I had that one month absence during January through February.

-In response to the midterms I had this week, I want to chill this weekend. However, I have an unfinished business that I am getting a lot of pressure from-summer plans. Ah... joys of being a college student who has to carry on his own burden of responsibilities...

-Ask me about my swimming abilities, and you'll know that they are rusted. I just barely played Water Polo this week, and I unfortunately didn't expect the pool to be that deep... I thought it was going to be 4-5 feet deep, when I found out that it was actually 5-6 feet deep. I unfortunately suffered a calf cramp during the game... ugh.

-I think it's suffice to say that we (LA Lakers) can get out of the series as long as we still have the same rhythm we've had during games 2 and 3. Who said that we would trail by the 3rd game after dropping the first one like the San Antonio Spurs (my backup team) did today?

No comments:

Post a Comment